Known for their beauty and quality, Wood and Poly Shutters are an investment in your home that will last a lifetime.
* Shutters have three slat sizes: 21/2”, 31/2”, 41/2” * Shutters available in limitless custom paint colors and stains * Shutters have several custom frame styles * Ask about the new Hidden – Tilt option for Wood or Poly Shutters * A wide variety of Shutter panels, Shutter frames, and Shutter arches * Shutters will come with standard divide rails and front tilt bars
When mounting blinds or shades inside the window casing or frame.
1. Simply measure the width and length in three different places. (Inside drywall or frame to frame) 2. It is only necessary to give the smallest of the three widths and the longest of the three lengths to the closest 1/8” of an inch. 3. Enter exactly what your window frame measures, Take NO deductions. 4. Ensure you have enough window depth.
* The factory will take proper deductions to the width of each inside mount blind to insure proper fit in the window.
When mounting blinds or shades outside the window casing.
1. Simply measure the width and length of the window in three places. 2. Remember it’s only necessary to give the measurement to the nearest 1/8” of an inch. 3. For Horizontal/Vertical Blinds – You may want to add extra inches to the width and length measurements to ensure proper window coverage. Ex: For Horizontal Blinds add ~ 3 inches to both width and length. For Vertical Blinds ~ 4 inches to the width and ~ 3 inches to the length.
* The factory will take NO deductions on outside mount blinds or shades. You MUST add for overlaps.