Known for their beauty and quality, Wood and Poly Shutters are an investment in your home that will last a lifetime.
* Shutters have three slat sizes: 21/2”, 31/2”, 41/2”
* Shutters available in limitless custom paint colors and stains
* Shutters have several custom frame styles
* Ask about the new Hidden – Tilt option for Wood or Poly Shutters
* A wide variety of Shutter panels, Shutter frames, and Shutter arches
* Shutters will come with standard divide rails and front tilt bars
When mounting blinds or shades inside the window casing or frame.
1. Simply measure the width and length in three different places. (Inside drywall or frame to frame)
2. It is only necessary to give the smallest of the three widths and the longest of the three lengths to the closest 1/8” of an inch.
3. Enter exactly what your window frame measures, Take NO deductions.
4. Ensure you have enough window depth.
* The factory will take proper deductions to the width of each inside mount blind to insure proper fit in the window.