Roman and Woven Shades
Natural Shades add natural color, texture and dimension to windows. These shades encompass any decorating style, from casual and relaxed to sophisticated.
* Unique materials – including rattans, bamboos, jute, grasses and reeds – offer all – natural beauty and texture
* Colored privacy and blackout liners coordinate with the woven material for a harmonious appearance
* An alternative to the Standard Roman style shade, the new looped Roman style shade features soft loops of material to provide a more dimensional look
* Decorative fabric edge banding frames the shades and valance for a sensational accent and protects the edge of the shade from wear
* Distinctive decorative options – including scalloped valances and hems, beads and trims, decorative hardware and wood accents – further personalize the shade for a truly one – of – a – kind look
When mounting blinds or shades inside the window casing or frame.
1. Simply measure the width and length in three different places. (Inside drywall or frame to frame)
2. It is only necessary to give the smallest of the three widths and the longest of the three lengths to the closest 1/8” of an inch.
3. Enter exactly what your window frame measures, Take NO deductions.
4. Ensure you have enough window depth.
* The factory will take proper deductions to the width of each inside mount blind to insure proper fit in the window.
When mounting blinds or shades outside the window casing.
1. Simply measure the width and length of the window in three places.
2. Remember it’s only necessary to give the measurement to the nearest 1/8” of an inch.
3. For Horizontal/Vertical Blinds – You may want to add extra inches to the width and length measurements to ensure proper window coverage. Ex: For Horizontal Blinds add ~ 3 inches to both width and length. For Vertical Blinds ~ 4 inches to the width and ~ 3 inches to the length.
* The factory will take NO deductions on outside mount blinds or shades. You MUST add for overlaps.
* NOTE – Always measure Width x Height *