Inspired by the latest home decorating trend... Roller and solar shades are a modern take on classic window treatments. Solar Shades help manage the sun’s heat and glare while maintaining the outward view; Roller Shades offer a wide range of opacity levels.
* Roller and Solar Shades beautiful fabric selections ranging from light and dark colored solids to fashionable jacquard weaves * Fabric openness ranges from 3 – 14% – a fabric’s openness determines the clarity of the outward view and the UV blockage * Three operating systems Roller and Solar Shades are: cordless, motorized and continuous loop each with optional valances for each system
Exterior Solar Screens
* Openness range from 70%, 80%, 90% * Helps blocks UV and heat * Screen come in several color with matching frames * If you're looking for a product to cut your heating cost this is it!
When mounting blinds or shades inside the window casing or frame.
1. Simply measure the width and length in three different places. (Inside drywall or frame to frame) 2. It is only necessary to give the smallest of the three widths and the longest of the three lengths to the closest 1/8” of an inch. 3. Enter exactly what your window frame measures, Take NO deductions. 4. Ensure you have enough window depth.
The factory will take proper deductions to the width of each inside mount blind to insure proper fit in the window.
When mounting blinds or shades outside the window casing.
1. Simply measure the width and length of the window in three places. 2. Remember it’s only necessary to give the measurement to the nearest 1/8” of an inch. 3. For Horizontal/Vertical Blinds – You may want to add extra inches to the width and length measurements to ensure proper window coverage. Ex: For Horizontal Blinds add ~ 3 inches to both width and length. For Vertical Blinds ~ 4 inches to the width and ~ 3 inches to the length.
* The factory will take NO deductions on outside mount blinds or shades. You MUST add for overlaps.